- Click here for the call to the 2021 DPDAC Central Committee Meeting and associated elections.
- Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the precinct, ward, and CCC meetings will be virtual and the associated elections will be held via absentee balloting.
- ALL electors (voters) and candidates must register in advance in order to participate in the election process. This can be done by using online forms (see below) or by contacting DPDAC for assistance (Phone: 575-650-4648; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- There is no voting by proxy at precinct/ward/CCC meetings, but you can vote by absentee ballot even if you cannot attend the virtual meetings.
- There must be at least two registered qualified electors in order to hold any precinct election. If there is not a valid election, candidate names will be referred to the Ward Chair for possible appointment to the position. Appointment cannot be guaranteed prior to the CCC meeting.
- Precinct chairs are automatic members of the CCC and will use one of the allocated precinct slots.
- Lists of declared candidates and certified electors will be updated at least once per week during the registration period.
FORMS AND LISTS
Required form to register to participate as an elector (voter) in precinct and ward meetings – deadline is March 11 at 6:00 p.m
Required form to register as a candidate for any position in the precinct, ward, and county elections – deadline is March 11 at 6:00 p.m.
List of precincts in each ward
List of number of CCC members allocated per precinct
List of declared candidates for precinct elections – precinct officers, additional CCC members
List of declared candidates for ward elections – ward officers, members of platform and resolutions committee, members of county credentials and rules revision committee
List of declared candidates in CCC elections – county officers, state central committee members
List of certified electors (voters) for precinct and ward elections
Required form to challenge an elector in precinct and ward elections
Required form to challenge a CCC member
DETAILED TIMELINE OF DPDAC 2021 ELECTION PROCESS
Precinct and Ward Elections:
February 1, 2021 – Registration opens for electors (voters) at the precinct/ward meetings and/or filing of statement(s) of candidacy ANY position in these elections.
March 11, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. MT – Elector and candidate registration closes
March 13, 2021 Ward Meetings – Part 1 – agenda includes candidate forum
10:00 a.m. MT – Wards 1, 3 and 5 and precincts therein
2:00 p.m. MT – Wards 2 and 4 and precincts therein
March 14, 2021 Credentialing
9:00 a.m. MT – Deadline for submitting challenges to electors
4:00 p.m. MT – Meeting of Credentials Committee for Precinct and Ward Elections, if needed
March 15 at noon to March 22, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. MT – Absentee ballot period (online form, phone, mail) for:
Precinct elections – precinct officers, additional CCC members
Ward elections – ward officers, members of the platform and resolutions committee, and members of the county credentials and rules revision committee
March 25, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. MT – Ward Meetings – Part 2 – all wards — Click here to get your zoom link for this meeting
March 27, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. MT – CCC Meeting – Part 1 – agenda includes candidate forum — Click here to get your zoom link for this meeting
March 28, 2021 – Credentialing
9:00 a.m. MT – Deadline for submitting challenges to CCC members
4:00 p.m. MT – Meeting of County Credentials and Rules Revision Committee, if needed
March 29 at noon to April 1, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. MT Absentee ballot period (online form, phone) for:
CCC elections – County Officers and SCC members
April 3, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. MT CCC Meeting – Part 2 — Click here to get your zoom link for this meeting