Local elections matter.
It’s important to elect candidates that share our Democratic values.
For your convenience, we’ve compiled this list of all Democratic candidates, and some helpful election resources.
Below is a list of all registered Democrats running for local office.
Las Cruces School Board
Gadsden School Board
Hatch Valley School Board
Anthony Water & Sanitation Board
La Union Watershed Board
Caballo Soil & Water Conservation Board
Doña Ana Soil & Water Conservation Board
You can vote for two positions.
Lower Rio Grande Public Water Works Authority
- Early and absentee voting begins October 5th at the Government Center:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. until October 29th
- Saturday, October 30th from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Closed on Monday, October 11th in observance of Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- Early and absentee voting at additional locations: October 16th – October 30th, Tuesday – Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Absentee application deadline: October 28th
- Election Day: November 2nd, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Visit the resources below to see sample ballots, request your absentee ballots, view voting locations and more…
View the 2021 Regular Local Election Flyers (provided by the Doña Ana County Clerks Office) below: