I want to wish each of you a happy holiday season, as 2013 comes to an end. As you celebrate with friends and family, a special thanks for your hard work and dedication to the principles and goals that represent the Democratic Party of New Mexico.
A few accomplishments since May 1:
Biggest fundraising program in DPNM history initiated—Rising Star dinner featuring Congressman Joaquin Castro (D-TX) overwhelming success. More to come!
- 2 out of 3 regional CD meetings held
- Jobs and Education forums held in Albuquerque and Las Cruces
- Rapid Response Team Established To Challenge Susana Martinez and Republican Lies
- “Chairman On Your Corner” Constituent Service Established
- New DPNM logo, website and revitalized DPNM’s Facebook and Twitter sites with fresh, daily content
None of this is possible without your strong support. Enjoy the holidays and rest up—2014 presents great challenges as well as opportunities for New Mexico Democrats!
Together, we are building the future.
Sam Bregman is Chairman of the Democratic Party of New Mexico