“At the end of the day, this is about building the middle class.” — Vice President Joe Biden in Columbus, Ohio
- Senate Republicans block a vote on President Obama’s proposal to end tax breaks for companies that outsource jobs overseas.
- Mitt Romney agrees with President Obama, but decides to attack him anyway.
- Romney’s time at his firm didn’t just end with offshore investments—it started with them.
- What does “retroactively retired” mean, exactly?
- A reminder of what’s at stake for anyone who cares about college education.
- This election could come down to the work in one neighborhood, or to one person like you.